Check Out The Official Full Specifications of Tecno Phantom 6 and 6 Plus

There are a lot of rumors flying around about the incoming Phantom 6 and 6 Plus and lots of people are anxiously waiting for the arrival of those mind-blowing devices.

In my previous post about the incoming Phantom Series, I made a promised there that "the real images and specifications will be communicated to you as soon as we get the naked truth". Now, we have got the real images and specifications of Phantom 6 and 6 Plus. I believed that a picture is worth a thousand words, so no much story, but the below pictures say it all.  

The key features are already stated in the picture, for the doubt thomas like me, who don’t agree with the Tecno Phantom 6 plus battery capacity due to its slim, see from the picture above and judge for yourself. Zoom in the picture to see the full specification.
Less than 30 minutes now, Tecno will clock 10 years (on September 25th, 2016). They are marking the anniversary in Dubai and no better way to celebrate the anniversary than with.

 Happy 10th Anniversary with many more successful years ahead.
For latest FBT, Tech News/Discussions Join the Telegram group Join HERE and Telegram Channel Join HERE

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I need secondary phone with android and no problems with app like Viber, mobile banking and so on. My friend offered me Tecno Phantom 6. I'm working in Nigeria and want buy phone there, i found this site: https://jiji.ng/mobile-phones/tecno-phantom-6 , i'm bad in Tecno phones. Can you advice me this model with your opinion, shortly. Or i should look for another phone? Is it worth buy used android phone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dark Mode
      I will advice you go for an android phone with RAM above 4GB.

      Delete

We Love Comments, We love to hear from you. But please do not spam. Enjoy your stay here